TYPE OF SUPPLEMENT: A liquid vitamin and trace mineral supplement for foals and growing
FORM OF SUPPLEMENT: Liquid
PACKAGING: 32oz. Squeeze Bottle
Rejuvenaide™ is to be supplemented to growing horses
from 5 days to 18 months of age. Provides vitamins and trace minerals for growing
horses that are not consuming recommended amounts of Foals First® - Starter & Creep
Feed, up to 4 months of age, or other Progressive Nutrition weanling diets, after
4 months of age.
• Liquid molasses based suspension
• Ready-to-use requires no additional mixing
• For use in growing horses from 5 days of age to 18 months of age
• Can be administered at 5 ml (cc) per 100 lbs of body weight, if the horse is not
consuming the recommended amount (RA) of appropriate feed
• Packaged in a convenient 32-ounce plastic squeeze bottle that contains a measuring
After 5 days of age, administer 5 cc of Rejuvenaide™ liquid per 100 lbs body weight
per day. Once the animal is eating, top dress the feed at the rate of ½ fluid ounce
per 300 lbs body weight per day, or 1 fluid ounce per 600 lbs body weight per day.
Introduce Foals First® - Starter & Creep as soon as the foal shows interest in eating.
One pound of Foals First® - Starter & Creep contains the same amount of chelated
trace minerals as 5 cc of Rejuvenaide™ liquid.