Smart Feeds Inc.
Buckeye Ultimate Finish (32450)
TYPE OF FEED: Topdress
FORM OF FEED: Extruded Crumble
PACKAGING: 50 lb Paper Bags
• 25% fat supplement used to increase calories without adding more grain
• Blend of vegetable oils from flaxseed, soybeans and rice bran
• Fortified with minerals and vitamins so no dilution of the diet occurs
• High in Omega-3 fatty acids
• Mixes easily with grains and will not sift out
• Reduces the amount of grain needed (i.e. EPSM horses)
• Use for hard keepers and horses that need to gain weight
Crude Protein, Minimum 12.0% Crude Fat, Minimum 25.0% Crude Fiber, Maximum 6.0% Calcium,
Minimum 0.6% Max. 1.1% Phosphorus, Minimum 0.4% Potassium, Minimum 1.0% Copper, Minimum
20.0 ppm Zinc, Minimum 70.0 ppm Selenium, Minimum 0.3 ppm Vitamin A, Minimum 3,000
IU/lb Vitamin E, Minimum 300 IU/lb
Heat Processed Flaxseed, Heat Processed Soybeans, Steam Rolled Hulless Oats, Brewers
Rice, Heat Processed Wheat, Vegetable Oil, Soybean Hulls, Yeast Culture, Rice Bran,
L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate,
Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Salt, Polysaccharide Complex
of Manganese, Polysaccharide Complex of Iron, Polysaccharide Complex of Copper, Polysaccharide
Complex of Zinc, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate,
Cobalt Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3
Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pyridoxine
Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Choline Chloride,
Ascorbic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavoring.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: per 1,000 lbs body weight
For increased weight or body condition, add 0.5 lb to 3 lbs daily to the grain mix.
For increased hair coat quality and healthy skin, add 0.25 to 0.5 lbs daily.
Start adding Ultimate Finish very slowly to the ration (0.25 lbs daily), and work
up to the needed amount.